Tulsa Dental Assisting School
Become A Professional Dental Assistant In Half The Time And At Half The Cost!
Skip the boring classroom setting and get real, hands-on training in just 10 convenient Saturday classes.
Now enrolling! Our next session will begin
Saturday, August 21st, 2021.
There are other programs to choose from in the Tulsa Area, but why would you want to pay $10,000 for a 6-9 month program and sit in a classroom for the first 4 months? In our course, you will be in the clinic, working with the equipment the very first day! Tulsa Dental Assisting School, founded by Dr. Mark Davis, is a revolutionary method of teaching dental assisting in a fast-paced, exciting environment. Our training methods have been tested and proven over a twenty year period.
After successful completion of the course, you earn a Certificate in Dental Assisting. As a trained dental assistant, no two days will ever be the same. Plus, your job will always be in demand by the dental profession, no matter where you move.
We are licensed by The Oklahoma Board of Private Vocational Schools. All textbooks/workbooks and classroom materials are included in the cost.
Our course includes training in:
Crown & Bridge
The tuition includes all of the following:
- Illustrated syllabus;
- All training and teaching aids, materials and dental supplies used in the clinical training;
- Use of dental equipment, instrumentation and specialized dental and laboratory materials;
- Job referral and placement assistance in addition to job interview training;
- A Certificate in Dental Assisting, “Dental
- Assistant” pin and a letter of recommendation outlining your training and experience will be awarded to all students who have attained a 70% or above grade average;
- Real clinical experience through our unique “hands on” training program,covering all phases of general dentistry as well as specialties; and
- There are no hidden costs or fees, everything is included in your tuition.
- Valid Driver’s License or state/federal I.D.
- Vaccination record
- Proof of health/accident insurance
- CPR certification (students will have until the end of the session to turn in)
”I haven’t had a better learning experience in my life. All the instructors were so knowledgeable and the course could not have been better organized.”
“I just love my new career. I can’t thank you enough for your inspiring 10 weeks of training. You’ve changed my life!”
“Lacy, our instructor, was absolutely amazing. Lacy not only was really good at teaching us the materials and demonstrating hands on techniques but she was also very kind and caring. From making sure we understood the contents of the course to making sure we were all doing well, she was very supportive through it all! Coming out of this course I feel very prepared to be in the field and also know that I came out of it with people I can trust and reach out to if I ever have questions. I highly recommend putting the time and money into the course if you plan on becoming a dental assistant. 5/5 stars”
Interested in our class but want more info?
Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you asap: