Save Your Spot
Become a Professional Dental Assistant...
IN HALF THE TIME & AT HALF THE COST!
SKIP THE BORING CLASSROOM SETTING AND GET REAL, HANDS-ON TRAINING.
10 Convenient Saturday Classes!
Next session starts Saturday, October 5th, 2019.
Originally founded in Atlanta in 1987, Dental Career Institute is the oldest and most experienced dental assisting program of its kind in the country. You will be taught, not in a classroom, but in an actual practicing dental office and learn from dental professionals who practice and teach the most current up-to-date methods.
There are other programs to choose from in the Tulsa Area, but why would you want to pay $10,000 for a 6-9 month program and sit in a classroom for the first 4 months? In our course, you will be in the clinic, working with the equipment the very first day! Tulsa Dental Assisting School, founded by Dr. Mark Davis, is a revolutionary method of teaching dental assisting in a fast-paced, exciting environment. Our training methods have been tested and proven over a twenty year period.
After successful completion of the course, you will be given a Certificate in Dental Assisting. As a trained dental assistant, no two days will ever be the same. Plus, your job will always be in demand by the dental profession, no matter where you move to.
We are licensed by The Oklahoma Board of Private Vocational Schools. All textbooks/workbooks and classroom materials are included in the cost.
Our course includes training in:
- Four-Handed Dentistry
- Crown & Bridge
- Restorative Dentistry
- Dental Software
- Dental Insurance
- Oral Disease
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Oral Anatomy
- Nitrous Sedation
The tuition includes all of the following:
- Illustrated Syllabus
- All training and teaching aids, materials and dental supplies used in the clinical training. Use of dental equipment, instrumentation and specialized dental and laboratory materials.
- Job referral and placement assistance in addition to job interview training.
- A Certificate in Dental Assisting, Dental Assistant pin, and a Letter of Recommendation outlining your training and experience will be awarded to all students who have attained a 70% or above grade average.
- Real clinical experience through our unique “hands on” training program. You will be trained in all phases of general dentistry as well as specialties.
- There are no hidden costs or fees, everything is included in your tuition.
- Vaccination record
- Proof of health/accident insurance
- CPR certification (students will have until the end of school session to turn in)
Here’s what other Dental Career Institute students are saying:
“I just love my new career. I can’t thank you enough for your inspiring 10 weeks of training. You’ve changed my life! -CT
“Thanks for opening doors for people like myself who have dreamed about becoming a dental assistant.” -RM
“The instructors could not have been more helpful and patient. I loved all the hands-on training and feel very well prepared for being a dental assistant.” -RP
”I haven’t had a better learning experience in my life. All the instructors were so knowledgeable and the course could not have been better organized.” -DG
“The training in a real dental office made all the difference to me. I felt I was getting so much practical experience, even from the first day. Your instructors are super!” -VR