Your First Visit
“My first appointment with Dr. Davis and his staff was perfect. They were all friendly, knowledgeable, and intent on helping me achieve the smile I want. I highly recommend this office and will continue to use them.”
Your first Perfect Smile experience will be unlike any other dental visit you’ve ever had. We pride ourselves on providing top-notch customer service and our team members are always happy to assist you with any questions or concerns that you may have. Please feel free to ask!
Your visit will begin with a personalized tour of our state-of-the-art facilities where you’ll get a chance to see some of our amazing technology that allows us to give you the best service in town. You will then be escorted to your exam room where you will begin your new patient exam, X-rays, and consultation. Dr. Davis will discuss the appropriate treatment plan and answer any questions that you may have regarding your plan.
If treatment is deemed necessary, our friendly Financial Coordinator will meet with you to discuss the treatment time frame, payment options and insurance benefits. We strive to give you all the information necessary so that YOU can have the final say in determining a course of treatment that is comfortable for you.
Children’s First Visit
We know that a child’s first visit to the dentist can be an anxious event and we do everything we can to make your child as comfortable with our staff, office, and the new experience as possible.
We offer Free, 10-minute “Happy Visit” in which we give them a ride in the Hygienist’s chair, show them the lights and sounds of our polishing tools, give them a “tooth count” and end the appointment with a balloon, toothbrush and toy from our treasure chest!
It is a very relaxed, non-threatening way to introduce your child to our office environment, staff and dental visits in general. Be sure to talk to your child ahead of time and emphasize that going to the dentist will be fun, and let us know of any special needs or concerns you or your child have before your first visit.
In subsequent visits we give special rewards for things like “No Cavities” or “No More Thumb Sucking” and they always get to choose a toy from the treasure chest.
Our Commitment to Your Comfort
“Better than I ever expected, very happy with my results. The doctor and staff made the experience painless and fun!”
Perfect Smile offers several unique amenities that contribute to a comfortable, relaxed experience that you can’t find anywhere else. Here are just a few of the treats we offer at our office.
- Sedation Dentistry – One tiny pill helps you snooze through your entire appointment, allowing us to complete up to 5-7 visits worth of work in just once day. CLICK HERE for more information about our Sedation Dentistry.
- Laughing Gas – Also known as nitrous oxide, laughing gas provides the ultimate feeling of relaxation for patients. Many patients say it makes their appointments go by much more quickly.
- Pain-Free Lasers – Many of our procedures can be performed with our state-of-the-art laser technology. This means NO drills, NO needles, and NO shots.
- Flat Screen TVs – Every room comes equipped with a flat screen TV that can be used to watch movies, listen to music, and even view X-rays and charts with the doctor.
- Complementary Snack and Drink – Choose from a warm oatmeal raisin or chocolate chip cookie, soda, hot coffee, or bottled water when you first arrive.
- Free WiFi – Feel free to cruise the internet quickly and easily on your phone or tablet after connecting to our free wireless network.
- Warm Blanket – We provide warmed blankets to keep you nice and toasty during your appointment.
- Kids Waiting Room –Our kids area features a separate children’s TV, books, toys, and Game Boys to keep your little ones occupied before their appointment or during yours!
Safety and Training
“Dr. Davis, You have put together the kind of dental practice that would calm the fears of all people if they followed your recipe for handling patients. My experience was one that restored my faith in dental care and the profession of dentistry. I thank you, and your wonderful staff, for making me feel relaxed, informed, and like there is hope for my smile and health.”
Any tool that we used during your visit is either disposed of after use or chemically sterilized in a super heated sterilization machine. We surpass governmental requirements regarding the sterilization of our tools and all of our sterilization equipment, as well as our X-ray equipment is monitored monthly by an outside agency to ensure proper functioning.
Dr. Davis and his staff regularly attend continuing education to stay informed of the newest, safest and most effective ways to give you the healthy smile you have always wanted!
Within the last two years Dr. Davis and his staff have participated in many extensive continuing education courses including:
- Medical Emergencies
- Sedation Dentistry
- Sleep Apnea
- Lumineers Training and Certification
- Botox and Juvéderm
…And that’s just a few of the dozens of continuing education course attended by our staff!
The staff of The Perfect Smile is also trained annually in CPR and maintains an AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) on the premises. As always, you and your family’s well-being is our highest concern.